I’m Glad You’re Here!
A SECOND CHANCE AT HEALTH IS ALL YOU NEED – GET IN HERE!
Are you tired of being tired – Maybe because you are overweight or have high blood pressure?
Are you struggling with diabetes or high cholesterol?
Do you want a solid eating and workout plan you can stick to for a long time?
The answers for us all is YES!
Do you want to…
• Reduce or eliminate medicine?
• Improve your digestion?
• Improve hot flashes and night sweats?
• Recapture your joy in living?
• Improve your sense of self-worth?
• Fit in your clothes more comfortably?
• Experience the joy that success brings?
Stick around, I have a solid and effective package for you (not the usual programs that have failed you in the past), The “Real Deal”!
What is Health?
“Health is a state of complete physical, mental, and social well-being and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity”
I believe the state of our physical health depends largely on our personal health plan. In other words, it depends on how well we take care of ourselves on a regular basis
Note: I am not here to sell you on some industry gimmick or myth. I will share my real-life experience and knowledge backed by facts, statistics and actual results!
Now that I have your attention,
Who am I?
My name is Christine Pereira. I am a family nurse practitioner, and I have been in the medical field for over 25 years.
I have been married for over 30 years and we have three grown children. I know that they can recall too many early mornings travelling to my marathons, triathlons, 10K runs all over Texas.
I have been successful maintaining my weight in adulthood and have essentially maintained my high school weight (except for healthy pregnancy weight gain).
I have seen the effects of poor health, poor physical conditioning and obesity throughout my career.
I have had to teach people how to give themselves injections. I have dressed wounds of limbs that were amputated because of complications. I have witnessed the fear of death as I administered medication for a heart attack. I have seen tears well up and spill over as the person described the shame and embarrassment about their size and physical appearance. I have witnessed anger and hopelessness about ever regaining any sort of health.
I have learned that the BEST exercise and the BEST eating plan varies over a lifetime and often fluctuates based on changing needs, time availability and likes and dislikes.
Imagine if you could…
1. Rid yourself of obese related ailments such as fatigue, sore joints and more.
2. Improve your blood sugars, cholesterol and blood pressure.
3. Feel more confident to be the best version of yourself.
4. Play with your grandchildren with more energy.
5. Enjoy your retirement with fewer visits to the doctor and pharmacy.
6. Meet and maintain your health and wellness goals.
7. Dine out and make good choices.
8. Fit into a special outfit for a special occasion.
9. Understand the dynamics of BMR and how to know your ideal BMR and use it to manage your weight.
10. Be more joyously active.
INTRODUCING: THE SECOND CHANCE AT HEALTH EBOOK
This book was written with my counselling sessions with patients, clients and friends in mind. I hope that you find that it is a useful tool to prove that this can be your Second Chance at Health.
This eBook is a comprehensive guidance plan to help you discover the clean eating plan and activity plan that allows you to meet your health and weight goals.
It has been my personal experience as well as my observation that the best plans vary and the very best plans are the ones that you will follow.
Here’s what you get…
1. Eating Plan Suggestions
• Choose the eating plan.
• Purge your fridge and pantry of foods that you will be eliminating.
• Plan your grocery trips for foods you will be including.
• Fill your pantry with your foods.
2. Movement Plan Suggestions
• Choose your movement plan.
• Plan your week to include your plan.
• Purchase or prepare any equipment that you need for your chosen plan.
• Place it in a room where you will use it.
3. Overall Helps- Learn How To:
• Identify food triggers and make a plan to avoid or eliminate these.
• Plan ahead for travel.
• Plan ahead for restaurant eating.
• Plan ahead for holiday parties.
By choosing to discover your best movement and eating plan you can meet your health goals!
You can experience improved overall health.
And finally, and possibly most IMPORTANTLY, you can experience increased joy and a sense of empowerment that often accompanies personal accomplishment.
When you find your eating plan, and movement plan, it becomes your life. You discover a new you, and it is sustainable.
So, what are you waiting for?
The SECOND CHANCE AT HEALTH will teach you how to love active living and clean eating and address common midlife health concerns.
This book is the final stop for your sustainable health related problems if you are truly looking for an effective and lasting result.
FOR ONLY $19.99, YOU CAN ORDER YOUR COPY NOW.
(The PDF can be read on any device easily)